You need to write a paper on antimicrobial agents and drug resistance.
- Type in "antimicrobial agent*" and “drug resistance” into the Basic search box. You can also use the link Basic Search on the left to access ProQuest and start searching.
Note: The links to the various search templates on the left side will only work if you are already authenticated to your organization’s ProQuest Biological Science Collection account. If it does not work, please login through your organization’s library to access the Earth, Atmospheric & Aquatic Science Database directly. If you have questions about accessing your ProQuest databases, please contact your local librarian.
- Based on the large amount of results that are retrieved, it is a good idea to refine your results using the Narrow results by feature.
- From the Narrow results by and the Source Type limit, select to view Scholarly Journals.
- Then Subject limit and select to include Mutations. Click Apply to add the subject limits to your search. Tip: click on More Options to see the complete list of subjects. Click on Subject to reorder the list alphabetically.
- Also from the Narrow results by, go to the Publication date limit and drag the first gray handle over toward the right side of the bar chart to limit your search to more recent items. Drag the handle over to search on items published from 2010 forward and click update.
- Go to the top of the results page to the Sort results by pull-down menu (just above the Narrow results by) and resort your items by Most recent first and click Sort.
- To begin reviewing your results, hover over the Preview link available on each record to view the major fields of the record.
- For additional record details, select the Abstract/Details link under each record to view the full record.
Mark any records that interest you to save, print, email, cite, export, save to your My Research account, or to view selected items later.
Use this page to locate publications covered in the Earth, Atmospheric & Aquatic Science Database, search within those publications, and browse the available issues.
You want to view the full text of the latest issue of History of Geo- and Space Sciences.
- From the Publications Search box, enter History of Geo- and Space Sciences.
- Click on the publication title to be taken to the publication’s search page and the list of available issues.
- Select the most recent year, month, and issue to view all the documents published in that particular issue.
- If you want to receive the table of content for any newly published issue, you can create an alert or RSS Feed, which delivers the newest titles to your desk.