You need to write a paper on applied econometrics.
• Type “Applied econometrics” into the Basic Search box or use the widget on the left. (* remember to add the “quotes” around the terms to ensure a refined search.)
Note: The widget will only work if you are already authenticated to your organization’s EconLit account. If it does not work, please login through your organization’s library to access EconLit directly. If you have questions about accessing your ProQuest databases, please contact your local librarian.
• Based on the large amount of results that are retrieved, it is a good idea to refine your results using the Narrow results by feature.
• From the Narrow results by and the Source Type limit, select to view More options.
• Then click Include next to Scholarly Journals, and Dissertation and Theses. Click Apply to add the Source type limits to your search.
• Also from the Narrow results by, go to the Date limit and drag the first gray handle over toward the right side of the bar chart to limit your search to more recent items. Drag the handle over to search on items published from 2010 - present and click update.
• Go to the top of the results page to the Sort results by pull-down menu (just above the Narrow results by) and resort your items by Date (most recent first) and click Sort.
• To begin reviewing your results, hover over the Preview link available on each record to view the major fields of the record.
• For additional record details, select the Citation & Abstract link under each record to view the full record.
• Mark any records that interest you to save, print, email, cite, export, save to your My Research account, or to view selected items later.
You want to find articles on microfinance options in Asia.
• In the first pull-down menu in the first search row, select Subject Headings (all).
• type the term "microfinance" in the first search row
• In the second search box add the term “Asia”
• In the Advanced Search page, go to the Search options section and adjust the Date range pull-down menu to search Last 3 years.
• Click Search.
• From the top of the results page (under the search box) select Create alert to receive an email when new results are loaded into EconLit that meet your search criteria.
• Enter your email address, choose the email format, and schedule your alert based on when you would like to receive an email of your results and how long you would like the alert to last.
• Click create alert