Why use Factiva?
- Follow national and international news
- Create a press review
- Search for information on a specific country
- Follow the law, the European Court
- Study the balance sheet of a company
- Follow market quotes
- Understanding business data sectors
- Blogs & Message Boards
- Web News
- Wire Feeds
What is Factiva?
Factiva is a current international news database produced by Dow Jones, one of the leading global provider of economic and financial information.
Factiva.com, from Dow Jones, combines over 35,000 sources to give students, faculty, and librarians access to premium content from 200 countries, in 26 languages. Users have access to a wide range of information from newspapers, newswires, industry publications, websites, company reports, and more. The broad range of content provides both local insight and global perspective on business issues and current events – especially with regard to research requiring current information on companies, industries, and financial markets.
- National, international and regional newspapers--current content and archives (e.g., The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Times, The Wall Street Journal, El Pais, The Financial Times, The Guardian, etc.)
- Magazines, journals and trade publications (e.g., Forbes, Newsweek , etc.)
- Newswires (e.g., AFP, Reuters, Dow Jones, etc.)
- TV or radio podcasts (e.g., BBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox , etc.)
- Major news and business information websites, blogs and message boards
- Company reports
- Photo agencies (e.g., Reuters, Knight Ridder, etc.)
- Materials on the EUR-Lex website, giving access to the law of the European Union
For a description of functionality related to Factiva subscriptions for the academic and public library market, see the Tips tab.
Live Webinars & Recordings
To view the latest title list and publication coverage, please visit: