Why use Factiva?
- Follow national and international news
- Create a press review
- Search for information on a specific country
- Follow the law, the European Court
- Study the balance sheet of a company
- Follow market quotes
- Understanding business data sectors
- Web News
What is Factiva?
Factiva is current international news database produced by Dow Jones, one of the leading global provider of economic and financial information.
Factiva.com, from Dow Jones, combines over 35,000 sources to give students, faculty, and librarians access to premium content from 200 countries, in 26 languages. Users have access to a wide range of information from newspapers, newswires, industry publications, websites, company reports, and more. The broad range of content provides both local insight and global perspective on business issues and current events – especially with regard to research requiring current information on companies, industries, and financial markets.
- The day's edition and archives, national and regional international newspapers (eg The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Times, The Wall Street Journal El Pais, The Financial Times, The Guardian and The Observer, etc.) .
- generalist journals and trade publications (eg Express , Point , Le Nouvel Observateur , Expansion , Challenges Les Echos , 01 Informatique , 01 Networks , Newsweek , etc.).
- the news agency dispatches (AFP, Reuters , Dow Jones , etc.).
- TV or radio podcasts (eg BBC , CNN , ABC, CBS , NBC, Fox , etc.).
- links to major news websites and blogs and Economic Information
- reports on companies
- photos agencies Reuters, Knight Ridder etc. .
- Materials on the EUR-Lex website , giving access to the law of the European Union
Some functionalities are related specificically to the academic market , see the Tips tab.
Live Webinars & Recordings
To view the latest title list and publication coverage, please visit: