You are interested in learning about the current information being researched on broadband internet access. Using the basic search box,
- Enter your search keywords of broadband internet access
- If your results are defaulted to sorting by Relevance, change this to Most recent first.
- If you would like just peer reviewed or scholarly journals, check the appropriate boxes under the search box or change the facets on the left side.
You are researching the effectiveness of student interactivity with library resources when a library uses discovery tools. Using the Advanced Search form,
- Perform a subject search by entering "discovery tools" (in quotation marks) in the search box and changing the where to search field to Subject.
- From the results page, narrow your search to only Scholarly Journals by clicking on this link from the Source Type field.
You're interested in seeing what types of publications are in the Library Database that have to do with special libraries.
- Click on the Publications link (next to the Basic Search and Advanced Search options).
- Type special librar* in the Publication Search box. Change the default search from "In title" to "In publication summary"
- Other choices for searching publications include "Title begins with" or "In subject"--which will also provide a Look up link.
- After your results are shown, you can then facet to publication type, subject, publisher, database and more.