The Selector is the person within the library responsible for the selection of books for the purpose of placing orders.
OASIS Demo: Selecting and Ordering : Selector – Acquisitions Workflow
As a selector you will discover items by clicking Search All Titles
1. You can use the Advanced Search or the Simple Search . You can switch between search forms using the link at the bottom of each form. One helpful feature in either search form is the ability to search by multiple ISBNs at the same time. This will provide an exact match for the titles you wish to add to your collection. A comma or a space can be your separator.
2. Discover items you wish to select from Search Results screen.
3. Mark items that you wish to process/ select either by marking individual titles or selecting Mark All.
4. Add selected items to Shopping Cart.
5. To complete your work as a selector, you will need to process your items in the Shopping Cart and send them to your Ratifier.
Check the box for the items you need to send to Ratifier for processing and select either Add to Cart, or Express Checkout.