Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Freedman's Bank Records Results Tips
The Freedman's Bank Records results can be viewed using the following steps:
- Click any link in the Last Name column to display the corresponding record image.
- Click any of the results column headers to sort your results on that header. For example, Branch City or App(lication) Year. Click the header a second time to reverse the sort order. For example, clicking the Branch City header sorts your results from A to Z. Clicking the Branch City header a second time sorts your results from Z to A.
- Select the checkbox in the first column to add the corresponding item to My Notebook.
- Click the Refine Search button in the left sidebar to return to the search form and modify (refine) your search.
- Click the Go to Main Search link in the left sidebar to create a new search.
If your search returned no results:
- Check your spelling.
- Select Soundex from the Last Name Spelling drop-down, to broaden your search.
- Also broaden your search by removing a first name for example.
Freedman's Bank Records Results Views