Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ancestry Library Edition contains more than 10,000 individual data collections from all over the world. Each collection has been indexed, is searchable, and has a card catalog record. So if you are curious about what is included in Ancestry Library Edition:
- Hover your mouse over the Search tab.
- Click on "Card Catalog" in the drop-down menu that appears to view the complete list of all data collections.
- Use the Search Titles box to enter title or keyword* terms to locate specific data collections.
- Use the filters on the left side of the page to view specific information:
- Collection (i.e., record types)
- Click on the title of a collection of interest to be redirected to the collection specific search page.
Resort the list by Popularity, Database Title, Date Updated, Date Added, or Record Count.
*The Keyword field searches the title and collection description.