Ancestry Library Edition contains more than 10,000 individual data collections from all over the world. Each collection has been indexed, is searchable, and has a card catalog record. So if you are curious about what is included in Ancestry Library Edition:
- Hover your mouse over the Search tab.
- Click on "Card Catalog" in the drop-down menu that appears to view the complete list of all data collections.
- Use the Search Titles box to enter title or keyword* terms to locate specific data collections.
- Use the filters on the left side of the page to view specific information:
- Collection (i.e., record types)
- Click on the title of a collection of interest to be redirected to the collection specific search page.
Resort the list by Popularity, Database Title, Date Updated, Date Added, or Record Count.
*The Keyword field searches the title and collection description.