The Publication Search page lists all publications in all currently selected databases. If you select multiple databases, only the publications with full-text display. You can search for one or more publications. Your search will return matches on both current publication titles and their as-available historical titles.
1. Search for a Publication using the pull-down menu to choose to search In the title, Title begins with, In publication summary, and In subject. Boolean operators and the truncation (*) and wildcard (?) characters are supported. Visit the Search Tips Help to learn more about successful searching.
2. To narrow your publication list, use the filters in the left column to refresh your list to target specific types of publications based on focus or content. Expand and collapse filter categories such as Source type, Publication subject, Language, Publisher, and Database.
3. The Create Alert and RSS Feed option from the Publication Information page sets up a table of contents notice that will let you know when a new issue of the publication is loaded into ProQuest.
4. From the publication results page, select a publication title to view the Publication Information.The record includes the Publication title, Coverage, ISSN, Language, Subjects, Source Type, Publication title history and Publisher information which includes Publisher name and address.
5. Use the Search within this publication to search and locate articles containing your search terms. Selecting the Advanced Search link will open up the Advanced Search page and populate the search form with the selected publication title and the publication title field from the Advanced Search pull-down menu.
6. The latest issue content are now shown directly on the publication page, with an enhanced issue picker.
7. You may select and view any issue easily.