Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Links to ...
Please note that the links below will only work if you are authenticated to Entrepreneurship Database For alternative methods of authentication and links to Entrepreneurship Database please see the documents in the Additional Materials page.
You need to write a paper on entrepreneurs and product development.
- Type entrepreneurs and “product development” into the Basic Search. (* remember to add the “quotes” around product development to ensure a refined search.)
- Based on the large amount of results that are retrieved, it is a good idea to refine your results using the Narrow results by feature.
- From the Narrow results by and the Source Type limit, select to view More options.
- Then click Include next to Audio and Video Works. Click Apply to add the Source type limits to your search.
- Also from the Narrow results by, go to the Date limit and drag the first gray handle over toward the right side of the bar chart to limit your search to more recent items. Drag the handle over to search on items published from 2009 – 2011 and click update.
- Go to the top of the results page to the Sort results by pull-down menu (just above the Narrow results by) and resort your items by Date (most recent first) and click Sort.
- To begin reviewing your results, hover over the Preview link available on each record to view the major fields of the record.
- For additional record details, select the Citation & Abstract link under each record to view the full record.
- Mark any records that interest you to save, print, email, cite, export, save to your My Research account, or to view selected items later.
You want to find articles on microfinance and entrepreneurs.
- Type Microfinance in the first search box.
- From the second pull-down menu in the second search row, select Subject Headings (all)..
- Type entrepreneurs in the second search box.
- In the Advanced Search page, go to the Search options section and adjust the Date range pull-down menu to search Last 2 years.
- Click Search.
- If you are dissatisfied with your results (you may think that you have too many results and could be more specific), consider using ProQuest Smart Search/Suggested subjects to run a new search using subjects related to your current search. From the list of Suggested subjects, select Microfinance and Small business
Note: When you select a suggested subject from ProQuest Smart Search, it removes any of your previous limits (such as the date range we selected earlier for the last 2 years).
- From the top of the results page (under the search box) select Create alert to receive an email when new results are loaded into ProQuest Entrepreneurship that meet your search criteria.
- Enter your email address, choose the email format, and schedule your alert based on when you would like to receive an email of your results and how long you would like the alert to last.
- Click create alert.
Use this page to easily locate featured reports and other non-periodical content.
- Under Topic Paths, select Special Topics.
- Select Entrepreneurship education.
- Expand the result set by clicking on the + symbol.
- Locate the Entrepreneurship education and click View documents.
- ’Entrepreneurship education’ will present a wide variety of article types, including video.
Use this page to locate publications covered in ProQuest Entrepreneurship, search within those publications, and browse the available issues.
You want to view the latest issue of Academy of Entrepreneurship Journal.
- From the Publications Search box, enter Academy of Entrepreneurship Journal.
- Click on the publication title to be taken to the publication’s search page and the list of available issues.
- To see the most recent issue click on "View most recent issue".
- To see older issues use the Browse feature to search other years, months, and issues available.