Go to Administration from the left navigation bar.
1) Emerging trends
2) Highlights at a glance - A quick view of your current account stats compared with the last 30 days.
3) Select date range
4) Account information
5) MARC downloads (more details below)
6) Most popular topics - The topics with the most units consumed over the selected time period.
7) Hover your mouse over the bars for details
8) Select date range
9) Download to CSV
10) Daily usage summary - The pattern of usage on your account broken down by day, within the selected time period.
11) Select date range
12) Hover your mouse over the dates for details
13) Top content - The highest ranked content accessed by your users for the selected time range.
14) Select date range
15) Download to CSV
16) User activity detail - Download the raw data on your users' overall activity, including last activity date, number of unique titles accessed and other usage metrics.
17) Select date range. Also select active, inactive or all users.
18) Download user activity detail - Download the raw data on your users' overall activity, including last activity date, number of unique titles accessed and other usage metrics.
Click MARC downloads on top of the Admin page.
1) Select date range.
2) Select "Academic customer" and other options.
3) Click DOWNLOAD.