Learn a programming language, develop new skills, or get started with something entirely new. Each learning path is a straightforward, surefire way to knowledge—and now the most popular learning paths include self assessments.
Go to Learning paths from the Homepage. On the Learning path information page you will find:
1) Learning path description
2) Table of contents.
3) Click START to start the Learning Path.
On the Learning path video player page you will find:
1) Player controls (Closed captions, Playback speed, Quality settings, Full screen)
2) Contents (the default tab) lists the clips available, which you can access directly. You can scroll up and down through the table of contents and select a clip to play. When you finish playing a clip, you will be auto-advanced to the next clip.
3) As you watch complete clips, your progress is indicated with a checkmark.
New! Our most popular Learning Paths now include self assessments. The favorite way of learning on O'Reilly just got better. See how you’re doing as you work through a Learning Path. Get instant feedback. Then you decide when to move forward.
Learning Paths with include self assessments.
1) You will find the self assessment on the table of contents.
2) Select answers to questions, then click submit.