Go to Settings from the left navigation bar.
You can change the password of you personal O'Reilly account.
When you first activate your account, you’ll be prompted to select a few topics of interest to you. Here, you can add or remove your selected topics at any time:
On the Topics page you can follow new and recommended items in your topics.
1) Edit your email preferences
2) Languages - You have access to content in multiple languages. Choose which languages you want to see while searching and browsing.
3) Authentication - Remember my email address for future logins.
4) Highlights - Set a default for who can see any highlights you make.
5) Keyboard shortcuts - Navigate our reading experience faster with your keyboard.