The login page has been simplified:
The landing page has not changed but does appear less cluttered with the menu moved to the top.
Menu options are now available across the top of every page. Menu categories and topics within each option are based on the individual users access level and the account settings.
Each page within most of the menu options are laid out as noted in the following screenshot with the page identified on the left and additional feature icons moved to the right along with the Sort by field.
Review Titles (click for a dropdown) has two sections:
- My Titles – includes titles pushed to the user in the following categories. Each page is clearly identified but each page functionality has remained the same.
- Authorize orders (if you are a ratifier)
- Requests (if you review faculty requests forms)
- Slip notifications (if activated) – changes have been made to the navigation layout across the top of the screen – icon options have been moved to left
- Approval review shelf (if activated)
- On hold for Alternate formats, formerly referred to as editions (if activated)
- iFound Lists (if activated)
- Library Titles – includes titles available for all to view when an associated profile is established.
- Approval books selected
- Approval rejects
- My Lists (or) My Lists & Groups header changes are noted in the following screenshot (page functionality has not changed):
Click to open desired menu option – which can include:
- User lists (specific to user logged in)
- Recycling Bin (always available)
- Group lists – refers to Community Groups (if activated and the library administrator has set a default Community Group)
- Create new Community Group
- Create new list
- Orders – all order related activity has been moved to this menu header and includes 3 categories as noted below
- Firm & Approval Orders
- Search orders & invoices
- Approval books selected
- iFound cancelled orders
- Standing Orders
- Search orders
- Search all series
- Account status
- Delivery detail
- Blocked series
- Payments & Invoices
- ProQuest Invoice Portal (new)
- Purchasing Activity Reports
- By fund
- By classification
- By publisher
- By interdisciplinary & geographic studies
- Returns activity
- Profiles (visible only for libraries with profiles)
- View My Profiles
- Profile Activity Reports
- Activity snapshot
- Books & slips comparative
- Profile analysis
- Approval centre coverage
- Quick access to the Shopping Cart which shows number of items waiting and the total is also visible on every page
- Access to Help
- Administration and logout options
- Quick search and Advanced search options
- The Quick search and Advanced search option has been added to every page in a bar just below the main menu options. A dropdown has also been added to Quick search for the most popular and frequent searches.
- Former Lite functionality:
- Former Lite users will now access common actions like Add to cart and List/Forward via an Action arrow dropdown rather than buttons in the row. These new features allow for quicker and easier selection, list creation and ordering. For LibGuide documentation click here.
- Former Lite users have been setup initially without the split screen view but if you would like to change your display go to the user icon in the upper right of your screen and select Account settings. Then select Preferences: