Learn a programming language, develop new skills, or get started with something entirely new. Each learning path is a straightforward, surefire way to knowledge—and now the most popular learning paths include self assessments.
O´Reilly contains Learning Paths in IT and business from publishers like Cisco, O´Reilly, Packt, Pearson and Prentice Hall.
There are several ways to find Learning Paths on the O´Reilly platform. On the Home Page, you can browse Learning Paths. You can browse Learning Paths by topics. You can search the database, on the result list use the Formats drop down menu, select Learning Paths and then click Select Formats.
1) Learning Path specification.
2) The Contents tab lists the clips available, which you can access directly. You can scroll up and down and select a clip to play. When you finish playing a clip, you will be auto-advanced to the next clip. Put the whole Learning Path or separate chapters in a Playlist.
3) For each chapter and clip, there will be a progress bar and a checkmark when completed.
4) Click START or CONTINUE to watch the Learning Path.
On the Learning Path video player page you will find:
1) Player controls (Closed captions, Playback speed, Quality settings, Full screen)
Some Learning Paths include self assessments. See how you’re doing as you work through a Learning Path. Get instant feedback. Then you decide when to move forward.
1) You will find the self assessment on the table of contents.
2) Select answers to questions, then click submit.