Learn a programming language, develop new skills, or get started with something entirely new. Each learning path is a straightforward, surefire way to knowledge—and now the most popular learning paths include self assessments.
O´Reilly for Higher Education and O'Reilly for Public Libraries contains Learning Paths in IT and business from publishers like Cisco, O´Reilly, Packt, Pearson and Prentice Hall.
1) Learning Path specification.
2) The Contents tab lists the clips available, which you can access directly. You can scroll up and down and select a clip to play. When you finish playing a clip, you will be auto-advanced to the next clip. Put the whole Learning Path or separate chapters in a Playlist.
3) For each chapter and clip, there will be a progress bar and a checkmark when completed.
4) Click START or CONTINUE to watch the Learning Path.
On the Learning Path video player page you will find:
1) Player controls (Closed captions, Playback speed, Quality settings, Full screen)