Led by some of the most brilliant minds in technology, each lesson is an easily digestible and engaging thought-by-thought tour of the instructor’s approach to the problem in both narrative and executable code. No set-up or installation is necessary; Oriole Online Tutorials require nothing more than an internet connection and a laptop. You can write and run code within the environment. Make a mistake? Change it, and try again. Oriole combines the expert insight and hands-on learning of in-person or online courses with the on-demand, at-your-own desk, back-up-and run-it-again convenience of video training. You learn by doing, on your own schedule, and at your own pace.
This is how you find the Oriole Online Tutorials:
1) Use the search form (available on top of most pages on the O´Reilly platform). add a search term, then click the Search button.
2) On the result list, use Formats drop down menu, select Oriole and then click Select Formats.
When clicking an Oriole Online Tutorial, a video will appear on top of the page.
3) "Auto scroll" is enabled by default. This means when starting the video, the page will automatically scroll down and text will appear. The text is synchronized with the video.
4) You will see a table of contents and red progress bar to the left.
5) You can write and run code within the environment. Make a mistake? Change it, and try again.