Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Links to ...
Please note that the links below will only work if you are authenticated to ProQuest Central Student . For alternative methods of authentication and links to ProQuest Central Student, please see the documents in the Additional Materials page.
You want to locate recent articles on voter fraud.
- From the basic search page, type voter fraud and then click the search button.
- You notice that there are a lot of results and that some go back to the 1950’s, you decide that you are interested in more recent articles on voter fraud.
- From the Narrow Results feature, go to the Publication date section and click on the last bar in the graph. This will narrow your results to those from the current decade (2010 – present).
- Out of these results, your curious to know which may mention the state of Florida in the records.
- Click the Search within link next to the number of results and type Florida into the search box.
- Now you have a set of results that include your keyword search on Voter Fraud and Florida that go from 2010 – present.
You want to locate scholarly sources on autonomous driving that were published in 2017.
- From the advanced search page, type autonomous driving OR self-driving in the first search box.
- Just below the search rows, go to the Limit to section and select to limit to Full-text documents.
- Then go down to the Publication date section and select After this date and type in December 31, 2016 (this will give you articles published in 2017)
- Then scroll down to the Source type menu and select Scholarly Journals and Trade Journals from the list.
- If you would like to receive an email alert when new documents are added matching your search criteria, you can set up an email alert.
- From the results page, select the Save search/alert link (just below the Search button).
- Click Create alert and fill out the form to include a name for the alert, your email address, how often you want to receive the alert, and for how long.
- Click create alert and you will begin receiving an email from ProQuest with the results that match up to your search on autonomous driving OR self-driving research published in 2017 that includes full-text and comes from a scholarly journal or trade journal.
You want to locate the New York Times and browse today’s issue for the latest news.
- From the Publications search page, type in New York Times in the search box and then click the Search button.
- Choose the first New York Times match on New York Times, Late Edition (East Coast); this is the print version that is sold on stands.
- From the Publication Information page, go to the Latest available issue section and choose today’s issue.
- Or you can also scroll down the Publication Information page to the Browse specific issues section and open up the files by year, month, and day to locate your issue
- Now you have the latest issue of the New York Times in front of you ready to read.