Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search PRISMA Database with HAPI Index
Links to PRISMA Database with HAPI Index
Please note that the links below will only work if you are authenticated to PRISMA Database with HAPI Index. For alternative methods of authentication and links to PRISMA Database with HAPI Index please see the documents in the Additional Materials page.
You need to write a paper on unemployment in Venezuela.
Note: The widget will only work if you are already authenticated to your organization’s PRISMA Database with HAPI Index account. If it does not work, please login through your organization’s library to access PRISMA Database with HAPI Index directly. If you have questions about accessing your ProQuest databases, please contact your local librarian.
Based on the large amount of results that are retrieved, it is a good idea to refine your results using the Narrow results feature.
Also from Narrow results, go to the Publication date limit and drag the first gray handle over toward the right side of the bar chart to limit your search to more recent items. Drag the handle over to search on items published from 2010 – 2019 and click update.
Go to the top of the results page to the Sort results by pull-down menu (just above the Narrow results by) and resort your items by Most recent first and click Sort.
To begin reviewing your results, click the Preview link available on each record to view the major fields of the record.
For additional record details, select the Abstract/Detail link under each record to view the full record.
Mark any records that interest you to save, print, email, cite, export, save to your My Research account, or to view selected items later.
You want articles about education and poverty in Mexico or Brazil
- On the Advanced Search page, on the first row, type education.
- On the second row, type poverty.
- Click Add a row to add a third row. Type Mexico or Brazil.
- Select Scholarly Journals, one of the limit options below the search form.
- Click Search.
- From the top of the results page (under the search box) click Save search/alert, then select Create alert to receive an email when new results are loaded into PRISMA Database with HAPI Index that meet your search criteria.
- Enter your email address, choose the email format, and schedule your alert based on when you would like to receive an email of your results and how long you would like the alert to last.
- Click create alert.