Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Science,Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) Database delivers a comprehensive collection of more than 500 magazines and journals designed to support studies in science, technology, engineering and math subject areas.
- Environmental Science
- Materials Science
- Scholarly Journal
- Trade Journals
- Blogs, Podcasts, Websites
- Conference papers & Proceedings
- Wire Feeds
- Video & Audio Works
- Working Papers
The STEM database is comprised of more than 500 scholarly journals and popular science magazines. These publications support research and instruction in science, technology, engineering, and math. All coverage is front-to-back full-text, with images and graphics reproduced exactly as they appear in the original editions. ProQuest's STEM database offers something for students and educators at multiple grade levels.
With STEM Database, your researchers can:
- Find comprehensive information from more than 500 titles covering science, mathematics and engineering curricula
- Access highly regarded trade and popular science titles like Wired, Scientific American, PC World, Psychology Today, and Astronomy
- Search across a deep backfile of full-text and full-page image content from trusted sources
- Receive daily updates to track trends and current events in science
- Obtain different perspectives on the same subject or event
- Find results relevant for a range of STEM coursework
- View charts, photos, graphs, and diagrams exactly as they appeared in the original articles