Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Links to ...
Please note that the links below will only work if you are authenticated to UK and Ireland Database. For alternative methods of authentication and links to UK and Ireland Database please see the documents in the Additional Materials page.
You are interested in finding information about the effects of vitamin D deficiency.
- Go to Basic Search
- Enter the key words: "Vitamin D" AND deficiency. Remember to use " " to find the exact phrase.
- In the search results page, you can use the filters to narrow down the results.
You are looking for articles about Brexit and the UK
- Go to Advanced Search
- Select "Location - LOC" from to drop-down menu next to the first search box
- Click on the Look Up Locations link that just appeared to the right of the box
- Search for UK, and from the list select the two options, UK and United Kingdom and then click on the “Add to search” button
- In the second row, type “Brexit” and then from the drop-down option, select “Anywhere except full text – NOFT”
- Click Search
Use this page to locate publications covered in the UK & Ireland Database, search within those publications, and browse the available issues.
You want to view the latest issue of the Clinical Medicine.
- In the Publications Search box, enter the term clinical and then click on Search.
- From the options appearing, click on the publication title Clinical Medicine to be taken to the publication’s search page and the list of available issues.
- Click on the link for the latest available issue, which will allow you to view all the documents published in that particular issue.