Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Telecommunications industry
- Computing industry
- Transportation industry
- Construction industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Food & drink industry
Here is a brief listing of the major publishers of magazines and trade journals:
- Questex, LLC
- Worldwide Videotex
- BNP Media
- SouthComm Business Media LLC
- Inside Washington Publishers
- Advantage Business Media
- Aspen Publishers, Inc.
- Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC
- Athena Information Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- SNL Financial LC
- American Bar Association
- Reed Business Information UK
- CQ Roll Call
- Gardner Business Media Inc.
- Haymarket Business Publications Ltd.
- Crain Communications, Incorporated
- Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corporation
- Hart Energy
What is ABI/INFORM Trade?
The ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry contains in-depth coverage of companies, products, executives, trends and other topics. With ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry users can study and compare specific trades and industries, including telecommunications, computing, transportation, construction, petrochemicals and many others.
More about ABI/INFORM Trade
With thousands of titles, most of them in full text, ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry™ provides business professionals with critical information about companies, products, and executives as well as in-depth news and analysis of industry trends and developments. With ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry, users can study and compare specific industries such as food & drink, pharmacy, telecommunications, computing, transportation, construction, and petrochemicals.
Key market research reports are available from publishers and analysts including:
- Economist Intelligence Unit
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Business Monitor International
- Barnes reports
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- Progressive Digital Media / Global Data
- Oxford Economics
- Chart Marker
To view the latest title list and publication coverage, please see below: