The Statistical Insight Collection spans millions of full-text reports and more than 1 million published tables on thousands of different topics. It provides fast and easy access to statistical information produced by U.S. federal agencies, states, private organizations, and major intergovernmental organizations. It also offers broad perspectives and insight on long-term national trends and implications paired with the ability to narrow results. Whether users are looking for tables, statistical reports, publication abstracts, or datasets, results are ranked by relevance.
- Faceted search results can then be filtered by document type, source, date published, geographic area, and more.
- Provides deep abstracts and indexing archive of statistical reports since 1973 that provides longitudinal access to statistical information with tables covering decades and, in some instances, centuries of data Offers consolidated access to federal, state, intergovernmental organization, and nongovernmental organization entity statistical information
- Provides indexing focus on statistical breakdowns
- Covers content from government, research, and corporate sources
- Offers licensed content not found on the open web
- Maps the contents and provides page numbers for statistics
- Applies index terms from a controlled vocabulary of 3,500 terms
- Supports table-level retrieval through detailed metadata