Entrepreneurship Database gives users access to an unprecedented collection of content types together in one product:
- Video Clips - watch and listen to entrepreneurs as they give firsthand accounts of their business experiences. Featuring over 11,000 video clips - many of which contain transcripts for convenient reference and can be downloaded.
- Start-Up Plans, Templates and Forms - give users an A to Z approach to entrepreneurship as steps are laid out from concept through management. These tools also guide users through various processes and can serve as a "checklist" of items needed to secure financing.
- Journal Content - top publications relating to the practice of entrepreneurship are provided in the form of full journal runs plus selected articles with a weekly refresh from over 11,000 sources ensuring the latest information for users.
- Business Cases - a staple in the study and practice of entrepreneurship, a business case is a structured plan outlining the feasibility of an idea. Obtaining business cases can be expensive in a piecemeal fashion. In the academic setting, business cases allow professors to build or refresh the courses they teach.
- Working Papers - are "future" articles which may appear in publications months or years down the road. These "full length" versions of the author's work provide cutting-edge insight and information on the latest trends in a variety of subject areas.
- Conference Proceedings - conferences are often the first place an idea is shared prior to a person creating a working paper - these events reflect the latest in scholarly research spanning all topics. Conferences are often panel discussions and help promote innovative thought on various topics.
- Full Text Dissertations - provide insight into roads already traveled while helping to jumpstart research and exploration for an entire "thought area" through the work of others. Dissertations serve as a springboard for new research and ideas on which to build.