The submission process provides assurance that all of the critical areas needed for properly publishing a dissertation or thesis have been covered. It includes the following steps:
- Submit -- Authors will review all of the rules, guidelines, and options for publication and initially submit to administrators.
- Review -- An assigned institutional administrator will review the submitted material to assure it has been properly formatted and submitted.
- Revise & Approve -- Active communication takes place between author and administrator regarding any needed changes, followed by approval when completed.
- Deliver -- Administrators submit all approved dissertations and theses to ProQuest, either individually or in batches.
- Done -- ProQuest will process all received material and publish them according to agreement and in ProQuest Dissertations & Theses.