O´Reilly contains books in IT and business from publishers like Adobe, Cisco, McGraw-Hill, Microsoft, O´Reilly, Pearson and Wiley.
There are several way to find books on the O´Reilly platform. On the Home Page, you can browse Recommended for you, Recently Added and Trending books. You can browse books by topics. You can search the database, on the result list use the Formats drop down menu, select Books and then click Select Formats.
On the Book information page you will find:
1) Book description
2) Table of contents. Put the whole book or separate chapters in a Playlist.
3) Click START READING or CONTINUE READING to read the book
4) Click links to search other items by these authors, publishers or topics.
On the Book reader page you can:
1) Copy text, add highlights and notes (see below)
2) Search inside this book
3) Add book chapter to a Playlist.
4) Change font size
5) Share (email, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus)
6) Table of contents
For printing, please use the printing features of your browser.
Mark a text, then click Add note. On the menu you can:
1) Add a note
2) Make it public or private
3) You can share with others by sending the URL. Or using the buttons for Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus or email.
You will find all your annotated books on the Highlights and notes page.