On the Book reader page you can highlight important sections of content and add your own notes to enhance your learning.
Go to Highlights and Notes from Your O´Reilly menu on the Home Page.
1) A list of the books where you have added highlights and notes.
2) Click the text to go to the highlighted part of the book. You can edit and share you highlights and notes (please see below).
2) You can also see notes you have added.
3) You can export your highlights and notes to a spreadsheet, which includes links to the texts.
1) Edit Highlight means that you can delete the highlight, you can also edit or delete the note. In addition, you can choose to make the highlight Private (visible for no one but you) or as in this example Public.
2) When choosing Public, you can share your highlights and notes with others by copying a link. Or using the buttons for Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus or email.
Please also see your preferences for Public or Private highlights and notes on the Settings page.