Go to Settings from the left navigation bar.
1) Edit your email preferences. Academic Customer should ignore this feature.
2) Languages - You have access to content in multiple languages. By default, only content in English is activated.
3) Authentication - Remember my email address for future logins.
4) Highlights - Set a default for who can see any highlights you make. Se more details about Private and Public highlights here.
5) Keyboard shortcuts - Navigate our reading experience faster with your keyboard.
Here you get an overview of the topics you are following.
1) You can unfollow those you are no longer interested in, by clicking a checkbox.
2) Clicking "Find new topics to add" will take you to the Topics page where you can select new topics to follow.
You can edit your O´Reilly profile and change your personal password.